Product Description

ST Corporation Family Fingertips Reinforced Gloves (M) Pink 

Ingredient
Vinyl chloride resin (non-phthalate plasticizer)

How To Use 
For dishwashing, cleaning, and washing

Storage Condition 
Cool & Dry Place, Away from Direct Sunlight

Caution
● Itching, rash, rash, etc. may occur depending on the constitution due to allergic reactions. Discontinue use if you feel abnormal and consult a doctor.
● Do not use it for cooking.
● Vinyl chloride resin is sensitive to heat above 60 ° C, so do not touch hot ones.
● Do not use for a long time in high concentration chemicals or solvents (gasoline, benzene, etc.) because they may be cured.
● If household oil, kerosene, etc. adhere, wash off as soon as possible.
● Be careful not to damage with toes, blades or sharp objects as they may cause water leakage.
● Do not use electric work because there is a risk of electric shock.
● After use, wash off dirt and dry in the shade. Avoid direct sunlight during storage.



BACK TO
TOP